Friday, March 1, 2013

Trying something new.

Hello my lovelies,

So I am trying this blog thing again. I have tried this multiple times and it hasnt worked out but after doing blog posts in my English class today I have re fallen in love with doing this. So here is another go at it

What to expect...

So a lot of you are probably wondering what you can expect from this blog, well let me just tell you. This is an extension of my youtube channel Makeupprincess813. So you can expect makeup related thigns.


  • Makeup reviews
  • Hauls
  • Splotches
  • First impressions
  • Random updates
What you can do...

So what you can do to help this page is if you like it tell your friends about it. Share this page and its pictures to pinterest if you like the content. It will help me a lot.

Thank you all so much for trying this with me again. 

XoXo~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment