Saturday, March 2, 2013

All time top 5



Hello my Lovelies,

So today I am back with my all time top 5 favorite beauty products. I was laying on the floor with my cat singing to her, yes i know i am really weird, and i was trying to come up with something to write about. Then the idea hit me just like a train hits a car that wont move...okay that was morbid moving on.

Number 5



I am putting this as number 5 because I do love the UD primer potions but you can find things that work just as well for cheaper, put I will give this that it has more color selections and that much I like, so thats honestly the only way it worked its way onto this list instead of another one.


Number 4



This is one of my favorite neutral pallets by far. The color side car is to die for and i use it pretty much every day. If im wearing a neutral eye this pallet is mostly likely what im wearing.
Number 3



This lipstick really honestly changed my life in the world of lipsticks. I was never ave to find a read lipstick that worked for me and this one did. Sadly I took it to cosmetology school and someone stole it out of my train case, so that product didnt last long with me. Also a lesson learned, NEVER TRUST PEOPLE NOT TO STEAL YOUR MAKEUP!

Number 2

This mascara....OMG. It is one of the new things i got recently and i am so glad I did. It is one of my favorite mascaras of all time and truthfully i dont think i would get by during the day with out this.





Number 1


Honestly I will never forget about this concealer. Maybelline discontinued it for whatever reason and I was heart broken. It was my favorite concealer and I still to this day have not found one that I like more or even close to as much as I liked this one. Maybelline, Please bring it back!


What are your all time beauty favorites? Let me know in the comments.

XoXo~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment