Monday, March 4, 2013

Embarrassing myself

Hey my Lovelies,

We all have at least one embarrassing picture that makes us want to cry. Well I have a few videos that i regret every time I see them. So what better thing to do then post them here for you guys to see and enjoy for yourselves.

My Back to school school supplies video from 2010. What was I thinking?

Hard Candy Mascara review. Please explain to me why I thought saying i loved hard candy so much was a good idea. And also please explain to me what the heck was going on with my bangs.

August favorite video from 2010. Not sure what I was thinking with the camera zoom or anything. Im pretty sure the only good thing going on was that that blue was getting painted over the day after i filmed this.



What is the most embarrising picture you have? Let me know about it in the comments.

XoXo~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment