Sunday, March 3, 2013

Top 5 most HATED

Hey my Lovelies,

So yesterday I did a post about my all time favorite makeup products. So today I am going to do my top 5 most HATED. Now I know everyone has had their share of really bad makeup buys, but i think mine may just be more than others. I could probably come up with a hundred I hated, but hey 5 is enough dont you think?


Number 5...

To be completely fair this mascara wasnt the most horrible mascara ever, but I had to wait for two months before i could get it to look good when i put it on because it was so watery. Thankfully it dried up and it wasnt horrible, but it still makes this list.



Number 4...

Some how another hard candy product has worked its way on to this list. I love their stuff but some times the tings that they come up with just arnt great. I would rather save my money then actually spend it on this. The one i got was a sample size and free and I hated it.



Number 3...

This concealer was one of the weirder ones i have used. It was supposed to be medicated and help heal break outs as well as cover them. It never covered them very well for me, let alone did it actually cover them. Yeah its a hated product for me.




Number 2...

Sadly I had to put these on here. When i got them i wanted to like them so bad, but they just werent good. I mean yes they were a dollar but ELF usually has really good products. I think if the little top was changed they would be better. Maybe ELF should take that into consideration...just maybe.



Number 1...

This mascara...oh how I hate it. I think that out of everything i will ever buy this will be the one thing I will always hate the most. This was the biggest waste of money forever. Unless you like looking like you have two lashes it wont work for anyone. 



What are your most hated makeup products? Let me know in the comments.

XoXo~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment