Saturday, March 2, 2013

Late night organizing

Hello my Lovelies,

So I was feeling the need to re organize my room tonight...its 1:51 am as i am writing this. So I got up and started to re organize, let me just tell you that was a task I was not exactly ready for. Thankfully I down sized my makeup collection to basically fit in a makeup bag and two drawers of my desk, because had i not this would have been a lot worse. I couldnt imagine moving what used to be my makeup collection around.

So in the spirit of organizing I decided I would make a little post on in expensive things you can use to organize your makeup collection, or even your home in general.

The expensive option...

There are many expensive organizing options out there, here are a few things from the container store that are over priced, and in my opinion, stupid to buy.

Acrylic jewelry chest: $109
hanging jewelry organizer: $20
jumbo utility cart" $60

Save a little...

So now for the fun part of this. Those three things are way over priced and you can find things around the house or even at walmart or target that will serve the same purpose and cost a LOT less.

Ultra Latch 70-qt. Storage Boxes Quick Information70 qt storage bin: $11 each  These can be used to store blankets, purses, extra clothes,baby clothes, and even hair tools and products. I like these for storing my hair tools, though i got rid of mine because it would no longer fit with my new organization.

Whitmor Over-the-Door 24 Pocket Shoe Organizer Pink Shoe organizer: $13 Not only can these be used to store shoes, but you can also use them to story jewelry, belts, remotes, socks, craft supplies, pretty much anything. I used to have one of these a long time ago and i do often wish for it back because it was very useful. You can use them for anything, you just have to be creative.

MEXSE Drawer Organizer with 3 Compartments Drawer organizer: $8 These are very helpful for inside desk drawers or vanity drawers. I have some from the container store and it was a waist of money, because i could have gotten more for less money at target. Lesson learned. 

So thats all ive got for you guys tonight. If you are re organizing anytime soon send me pictures to my twitter because I would love to see them.

XoXo~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment