Friday, March 1, 2013

Maybelline BB Cream

Hello my Lovelies,

So today we will be talking about a new found love of mine, the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream.


I know that a lot of people do not like the drug store BB creams because they dont cover as well. I do however like this one. So lets get into this quick little review.

Pros...


  • Coverage- for me the coverage of this product is nice. It is a sheer tint so there isnt much coverage, but i dont need a full coverage makeup on an every day basis. So I really do think it is nice if you are looking for a light everyday tinted mosturizer.
  • Packaging- I really like the packaging of this. Mostly just because it is a very nice fresh clean looking packaging. You can tell it is something fro a drugstore but i like simple packaging on things like foundation and concealer. To me there is no reason for it to be big and flashy.
  • Smell- The smell of this is really nice as well. I know i personally do not like to have a very fragrance thing on my face. There is really no smell to it at all so that is what i find appealing about it.
Cons...

  • Coverage- This is a double hitter because on the days I want more coverage this is not really a good product.
  • Viscosity- This product is a bit runny and not really something that everyone would love. I can work with it but for someone else this may be a kicker. 
So all in all I really do enjoy this product. I can over look the coverage issue and the viscosity issue because to me it is easy to deal with, and since i dont need a full coverage foundation everyday it works for me. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a light coverage product that makes your skin feel really nice.

Do you like this BB Cream? Let me know in the comments.

XoXo~Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment