Saturday, March 9, 2013

Laziness and hair cut

Hey my lovelies,

I would just like to apologize for my lack of posts. Im going to call it laziness because i dont like excuses, but really I have just been really busy with a paper for school. So today we are going to talk about my new hair cut!!!!

Cut by an AMAZING girl at my cosmetology school.

I am so in love with how it turned out. I have always wanted my hair the way that it is now. I guess i can tell you guys how i even ended up with this hair cut and how she did it. 


I texted the girl who did my hair the night before with a picture asking if she wanted to do it. She was all for it and excited to do it. This was the first time she had done a hair cut along the lines of what I wanted. I trusted her to do it as I always do and I was really glad I did. 

She did a mixture of point cutting, razor cutting, and thinning to get it how it is. It is the first hair cut i have almost absolutely loved. I feel I will love it more after it grows out a little and i get to play around more with how to do it. 

So that is what ive been up to. What have you been doing over the last week?

XoXo~ Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment