Saturday, October 5, 2013

A different direction

Hey lovelies,

So I know I have not used this blog in awhile and that is purly from the fact that I have been super busy. Being my senior year of high school it has been pretty crazy, but one of my goals for the year is to lose some weight. I dont have a set amount but I want to just lose as much as makes me feel good so, I am going to o a diffirent direction with this for awhile. Instead of this being about makeup, I am going to make it updates about my life, working out, picking schools, work, and as always a little makeup and fashion thrown in. I am actually hoping you guys will like the variety a little more and I am going to work out all the details later but just wanted you all to know my thoughts.

xoxo~ Kaylan

No comments:

Post a Comment